Our specialist “One-stop shop” set-up, featuring end-to-end management of design, manufacture, certification and follow-up processes, ensures:
- Close collaboration with each customer to identify and implement the most suitable solution
- Effective integration of product development and manufacturing, eliminating overlap between multiple suppliers
- In-depth familiarity with international standards and certification processes, resulting in systems designed for future-compatibility
- Focused selection and monitoring of sub-contractors – including supplier audits – for exceptional reliability
- Build-state monitoring that provides full traceability of complete products and individual components
- Effective supply chain management and well-coordinated logistics that ensure production and delivery schedules you can depend on
We specialized in design, development and manufacturing of hardware systems for use in demanding operating environments.
Our development teams are experts in the mechanical protection of key electronic systems and components. This includes specialist know-how in temperature management, sealing and coating technologies, EMC protection, vibration and shock absorption.
Our use of materials is based on expert knowledge about how best to withstand contact with virtually all kinds of liquids, chemicals and other features of aggressive operating environments.
We follow this up with systematic testing, calibration, certification and approval. ISIC ruggedized solutions comply with some of the most stringent standards in the world.
ISIC experts are also involved in the ratification of key international standards, so we are familiar with planned future developments.